Get Paid to Build Your Business

Monday 31 December 2012

WISHING YOU A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

Despite obvious disappointments on several fronts in 2012, there are some great programs available to increase your income in 2013.  Many of which we have already started earning from and will continue to do so throughout the year. 

With that in mind, I've finally got around to effecting a revamp of my old and tired Mobilbo website.  The revised version, although it's still work in progress, is live and can be visited at the following link.


Mobilbo Info


It's main text based, but its brighter and should be a more informative resource for team members and prospective online marketers.  I'm planning to integrate the AIOP LCP website and resources here in the next few days.  This will be served on its own page and the older LCP link will redirect to it.

The benefit of doing this, is that I can direct traffic on the main Mobilbo site to the AIOP LCP pages, which should ultimately help to drive traffic to the team splash page.  You will also note that I display the team splash page banners throughout the main site. 

2013 First Quarter Plans

They say failing to plan, is planning to fail.  I'm a firm believer in organising one's self in order to plan a strategy for success.  With all that I have had on this year, from failed programs, house/country moves, offline ventures etc, I found that I entered a state of slight disorganisation.  Fortunately, I found AIOP, which gave me the energy and drive to get my house back in order. 

Aside from finally getting around to the Mobilbo.com revamp, I'm also trying to make space for education and learning more about existing techniques as well as new ones to 'improve my game' for 2013.  All useful resources and tips will, as always, be detailed on my website to help the entire team and encourage non-team members to join us.

Importantly, I also too a little time out to map out my strategy for the first 3 months of the year.  With Profitable Sunrise continuing it's excellent performance, I feel its time to 'make hay while the sun shines'... literally! 

So I'll be following this path in the first quarter of the year...

RicanAdFunds (RAF): My plan is to invest $90 daily in 6 ad packs (5 days a week) from 7th January until the end of February.  This will leave me with a $100+ per day turnover in RAF.  With that I will effect a 30/70 withdraw/reinvest strategy as the program will then be self sufficient.

FastCashMega (FCM): It's hard to believe I've been on this program for a whole year and just not had time to do anything with it.  This may well have been an error on my part, given I focussed too heavily on Zeek Rewards.  However it still present a great income opportunity, especially with the addition of the new monthly subscription (for as little as $5).

My plan here is similar to that of RAF.  While I have small investments here, from the beginning of March I will invest $100 daily in 10 ad packs (5 days a week) for 2 months, until the program yields a $100+ per day turnover.  Again, I will effect a 30/70 withdraw/reinvest strategy.

ADIT Network: This should come into its own in February, when they plan to allow the trading of ad points on their new platform.  You can find updates and more info on my Facebook page...

  
Those are my main focus points for the first 3 - 4 months.  The other promising programs, I will allow to gain momentum and consider them for more funding depending on performance.

AffilaShare Plans for 2013

AffilaShare licenses have, after the rapid $1-a-day start, have slowed quite dramatically.  I put this down too the fact that the site is not yet fully functional and the eProducts were not available.  Launching during the festive season is also difficult as people have other priorities. 

However, for those of us that have joined, we have the first mover advantage going into 2013.  They have plans that include outside revenue sources, Affilashare debit card and ad placing services.  You will find detailed updates at my Facebook page...

  

For those of you in the team build, you will have received an email from me about a shift in approach.  We are now operating a team splash page with rotating links, much the same as the AIOP team splash page.  All members are required to promote the team splash page as this will gain it more traffic and give everyone equal chance of free referrals.
  
FREE Splash Page Give Away 

Back in 2010 I achieved good success with a mini-site, albeit it too 3 hours+ consistent advertising effort over a sustained period of days to achieve.  My plan now is to offer this splash page FREE to fans of my Facebook fan page below...


This is my most popular fan page with a reach of almost 4 millions people.  Do feel free to LIKE.  The free splash page I plan to offer here (and maybe on my other fan pages) will carry the AIOP 728x90 Team Mobilbo banners.  So while people are using the splash pages to make sales and earn money for FREE, they will also be advertising our AIOP team splash page - it's all designed to get us more free referrals in our AIOP businesses.

And finally, while we're on the subject of AIOP.  Can I remind you that we now have a shared campaign system available to all upgraded team members.  You can now copy my campaign (via a 4-digit campaign code), which takes around 5 minutes, and you will have the choice of 2 (soon to be 3) splash pages and automatically get the pre-written emails without having to enter and format them yourselves. The LCP instructions have been changed to reflect this.


Please note that I will cross check any requests for the campaign code against the team rotator list.  So please ensure your referrals do provide all the required info as details on the LCP setup page.

OK, that's it from me for 2012!

See you in 2013 with renewed vigour and a strong desire to do what's required to succeed...

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.