Get Paid to Build Your Business

Thursday 20 December 2012

New LCP Setup Procedure

Will all team members please note that there has been a significant change in the LCP setup.  

Please revisit the LCP area to learn what the changes are and the benefit to you.  This will reduce my overhead in having to create individual LCPs for new team members and enable me to spend more time marketing the team splash page.

It will also mean new and existing team members can have up to 3 splash pages to promote with.  I will soon be working on a 3rd and will notify the team when it has been completed.  Please do note that you do not have to take any action unless you wish to.

My thanks to the AIOP admin team for making this feature available and supporting me during the setup.  This is proof, once again, that AIOP is a great business to be involved with.  

Kevin
www.team.mobilbo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.