Get Paid to Build Your Business

Monday 28 January 2013

I Promised a Third... And, It's Coming!

It's been a while since I last posted.  My apologies, there have been several distractions.  

Aside from managing some 20+ programs, sourcing traffic for 2 team builds, supporting members and managing 2 offline ventures, there's also the constant need to keep an eye on the IM market place.

However, I am making space (and have started) to develop the third AIOP LCP, only this one will be a little different.  It will stand alone on its own shared campaign and incorporate more than just the AIOP system.  It will include all new pre-written emails in the autoresponder, a passive income element and the system will be designed in such a way that the passive element is interchangeable - I feel this is necessary given the fragility in the IM industry of late.

The system will have its own LCP pages (not from the main Mobilbo.com website), but will include many of the resources.  It will be structured in such a way that is easy for your prospects to follow, with precise instructions on how to make the system run as efficiently and cost effectively as possible such that there will always be money available and no AIOP subscriptions will fail.

I'm calling it Fortune 50 as it will be based on a total investment of $50.  It won't alienate members who don't have $50 to invest, but the concept is such that the passive element will cover the cost of AIOP basic membership as well as allowing you and your referrals the opportunity to build the passive stream higher on a daily basis.

This is work in progress, but you can get a sneak preview of the unfinished lead capture page here...


I will again included a team splash page with rotating links to help drive free referrals into your AIOP business.  So you will still need to direct your referrals to me for the campaign ID so I can included them in the rotator and record their email address to make sure everyone is kept up to date on any changes or additions to the campaign that might mean you'll just have to reload it.

I haven't a timeframe on the completion and delivery yet, but I'll get it rolled out as soon as I possibly can.

Watch This Space

Kevin
www.team.mobilbo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.